Форум PS4N.RU

UFC 2009 Undisputed

[img]http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ufcdone_1236973940.jpg[/img]

Жанр: Fighting Simulator Sport
Платформа: PS3, Xbox 360
Статус: В разработке
Дата выхода: 2 июня 2009 г.
Разработчик:  Yuke's
Издатель: THQ

UFC 2009 - новый файтинг, посвященный так называемым боям смешанного стиля, проводимым под эгидой организации Ultimate Fighting Championship. В этих поединках сходятся бойцы со всего мира, в совершенстве владеющие как ударной, так и борцовской техниками. В восьмиугольном ринге UFC разрешено почти все: удары руками и ногами, добивание упавшего противника, броски, захваты, болевые и удушающие приемы. Всем этим и придется заниматься игроку в UFC 2009.

[img]http://www.thq-games.com/resources/screenshots/large/1aeb7db9ccbf7c95b5aeeeac51830774.jpg[/img][img]http://static.ogl.ru/i/00/08/41/75/84657_10.jpg[/img]
скачаю демку, гляну как она)
вроде не так и плохо. бойца улажил за 3-5 секунду, полный накаут.
Играл в демку,понравилось.
Крутая физика сисек(т.е.мышц)
Музыка от P.O.D. там очень кстати.
Посмотрел демку, приятно выглядит, физика норм! Полную версию вряд ли буду брать, дождусь fight night round 4
Ну поиграл..не плохо,но зачем столько разных приемов если мне хватало удара ногой в голову.Да и выглядят все эти комбо одинаково почти.
  • 3 weeks later...
Качай-качай демка конечно будет интереснее, а так там просто the Sims устроили, думаешь "Это файтинг или создай своего персонажа до мельчайшей детали?", просто играл на боксе, минут 30 творил чудо бойца, а потом идет тренировки сам назначаешь, про отдых конечно не забываем, музыка конечно хороша, но в боях такой музыки не будет только в меню. В боях она одна и та же(! А так често не та игра на которую хочется потратить деньги
1 Потому что 1-у надоест играть
2 Да и вдвоем скорее в футбол захочется играть
3 Надо учить все приемы, чтоб драка была красивая и не однообразная, а то одни и теже удары так наскучивают, но ими ты хорошо выносишь противника в накаут!
4 Лучше, а конечно лучше посмотреть на ютюбе UFC вживую, а не игровые бои! ^_^

А так я просто обожаю Соулкалибур (конечно 2 ну очень мне нравится)
GamePro
UFC 2009 Undisputed does have a couple of issues that keep it from being a MMA-fan's dream come true but it is still a tremendous title that will make any fan of the sport proud.

GameShark
This is easily the most satisfying and wildly entertaining one-on-one brawler I’ve played on a console.

Playstation Official Magazine UK
It's a great example of how sports games should be done - both as a simulation that teases ever greater skill from all comers, and as a service to fans.

Cheat Code Central
I am not a big fan of the UFC. Sure, I’ve seen a few matches here and there, but I don’t really follow the sport devoutly. I guess wrestling is more my cup of tea. Now, that said, I have to admit I love this game. UFC 2009 Undisputed takes all the things that makes the UFC sport electrifying for fans, and puts it into a cohesive and realistic game experience.

VideoGamer
The best thing that Yuke's has made in years. It's stylish, fresh and deeply engaging. It is, in short, a bruising powerhouse of a game.

AtomicGamer
In a game like this, all of the authentic looks and sounds will do you no good if there's no fun to be had in the actual fighting, and luckily UFC 2009 has done a great job.

GameSpy
Undisputed includes all the main MMA disciplines and fighters, along with a career mode that I can't stop playing. That's enough to keep even the most critical fans happy.

GameTrailers
Beneath its standard run of modes and a fighting system almost too big to contain is an extremely fun and well-thought-out brawler that, even without the UFC license, would stand very strong. It's incredibly complicated, but that's also what makes it as deep and strategic as the real thing.

PSX Extreme
The game's core is deep enough to keep gamers entertained for some time, and the game mechanics are realistic, while simultaneously feeling exciting. On top of that, the Classic Fights and the online keep the entertainment going, which helps make Undisputed worth the coin.

GameSpot
This great fighting game nails the look and feel of the UFC and demands strategy as well as quick reflexes.

Giant Bomb
If you're looking for a game you can play alone, UFC 2009 Undisputed will probably get pretty boring for you. Even with multiple difficulty settings, fighting the AI doesn't stay exciting for very long. But if you're in a household with multiple UFC fans or enjoy getting online, you'll love it.

Game Informer
The game's wealth of combos and grapples are made even more impressive by Undisputed's nearly flawless collision detection and animation.

Games Master UK
A rock-solid simulation and recreation of the real thing. Perhaps a little too real out of the ring.

GameDaily
Combine the fighting with the grand presentation, visuals that include sweaty characters, large breasted ring girls and detailed arenas, and UFC 2009 Undisputed has the teeth rattling brutality fans crave.

IGN
The career mode is fun and well-designed, the combat is cool and visually engaging, and the classic fights mode is sure to please UFC aficionados. If THQ can fix the blemishes and speed things up quite a bit so the physicality and true athleticism of the sport can shine through, we could have a serious contender on our hands.

Средняя оценка 86
  • 2 weeks later...
скачал демку, понравилось, куплю и буду рубиться в онлайне. Графика на уровне, геймплей отличный, советую обратить свое внимание всем любителям сложных спортивных симуляторов.
  • 3 months later...

Купил!

Впечатления - отличные.

Пока еще не вышел в он-лайн, но с задрочившимися друзьями устраиваем чудовищные по красоте бои.

По поводу "одного-удара-ногой-в-голову" - вранье и провокация! Этот прием ликвидируется банальным контр-захватом.

В общем - советую!

• 2 weeks later...

Люди научите делать болевые приемы лежа в партере, пробовал но не получаеться не как :D

жмешь R3 и если протиник уставший и у тебя хороший навык, очень очень быстро жмешь кнопку- крестик и ли квадрат или трейгольник- без разницы!! кстати уходить от болевого также. если овладел техникой борьбы в портере- то можешь все. дерзай и проходи несколько раз туториал